I thought I should probably post some pics because I have grown so much since we left Utah. Not spiritually or emotionally but PHYSICALLY. Check out the belly! According to babycenter who sends me these emails every week. Lucy is about 3 pounds and the size of a loaf of bread, so I'm walking around with a loaf of bread in my stomach that kicks me all the time. Good stuff. I don't know if its the hormones or being home all day or what, but suddenly I am having constant urges to do something crafty, for me that is bizarre. I am this close to subscribing to Martha Stewart Living and instead of TIVOing the Hills I have been watching 30 minute meals with Rachel Ray, ok that's a lie, I have been recording and watching both. (What is up with that Justin Bobby guy?!) But cooking shows! I even want to learn how to sew- I can't believe I just admitted that. Its like all my mom's dreams for me are coming true.
Everything continues to go well in Columbus. Trent has his first test today, so we have our fingers crossed. I know he will do well, I am excited for him to get one over with so he can be more confident in himself - he has been working really hard. Hope everyone at home is doing well, we love you and miss you all!

11 comments:
Jamie you look great!! I hope that little Lucy is letting you relax!! The whole crafty side in you coming out doesn't suprise me much .... I think it just kind of happens when you start having kids!! So if you get any good Rachel Ray recipes pass them along!
Jamie...
Your belly is so cute. I wish mine was so small. I swear I am about double you. Beckham is pushing straight out. Anyway - I am happy things are going well for you guys. We need your address so we can send you a baby announcement. I can't believe we only have 4 weeks until we will have 2 kids. Crazy! Good luck with the pregnancy and I can't wait to see your first crafty project!
You look so cute!!! I love the little belly. I know what you mean about wanting to be crafty, I told Christian a couple of months ago that I wanted a sewing machine. I have yet to get one. WE are excited to see you next week!!
You look so stinkin cute. I can only hope I look like that when I am pregnant. Crafty... I knew you had it in you all along. Ever since the good old days where making home-made valentines was our favorite thing to do. I am so excited to see you...
So I would have never guessed that you would get crafty - hilarious! Thanks for inspiring me to do a blog, you do a great job keeping up with it! You are the cutest prego girl ever! I love it. Any crazy food cravings yet?? All I ever wanted to eat was veggie pizzas :)
I agree with everyone... you look so dang cute! Yeah, I do know Kendall. After I found your blog and saw that you were in Columbus, I asked her if she knew you (just by chance) and she said she had hung out with you a couple times that week. SMALL WORLD!
Jamie very cute. You look awesome.Glad things are well
Ok jamie, you have to tell me how you did that header. I have been messing with mine forever. Tell me please, Im dying to know
Hey!
We were excited to find your blog and see what you are up to. Good luck in Ohio and with school. We can't wait to see updates on the baby!
-Cam & Chaly
You look so cute!!!!
O.K., can I just say I have the cutest daughter-in-laws. Crafty Jamie? Yes! It must be the whole Ohio thing. I think it's in the water or something. Can't wait to see what you do. I love the belly. My number 8 grandchild is looking good!
Post a Comment