Monday, September 10, 2007

Baby Stuff...

It was definitely bittersweet being in Utah last week. It was awesome to see family and friends but it just made me so homesick! I think I cried more on the way here this time than I did the first time - I'm pretty sure my hormones were way out of wack. I think I overdid it a little too, because with all the working and watching Heroes, I got home Friday night & pretty much slept all day Saturday & Sunday. Anyway - point is, I love everyone and I miss you.

The best part about being gone was coming home to a whole new house! Trent did so much work while I was in Utah. He painted Lucy's room, our nursery furniture came (except for the glider chair), and our new carpet that we have been waiting on for a month was finally installed. Everything looks so good, I love it.

Here are some pics of the furniture & paint job and my new lamp! Oh, along with a picture of Trent that he secretly took of himself while I was gone - he shaved a handlebar mustache the day I left for Utah & got rid of it right before I got home. He thinks its really funny but I bet he won't think it is that funny that his chester molester pic is on the blog.. Payback time!




4 comments:

Sara Jane said...

I love the walls! They are so cute! And the lamp is out of this world! The crib and dresser are gorgeous! Will you please keep an eye out for flights for spring because I am coming out! I miss you so much! I can no wait until Christmas! We are going to have a slamming party when you are in town!

Sara Jane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michael Meek said...

that baby has nicer stuff than i do and ive been on this earth for 21 years already and shes not even all the way here yet....

Jordan said...

The room looks so fabulous. I am jealous of the lamp. It is so cute. You have the best taste. yeah I can't wait for christmas either. I can't believe when you come you will have a living, breathing baby. I am so excited. P.S. Tell trent he looks so creepy.