Thursday, August 2, 2007

TAGGED!!

Jobs I've Had
  • Lifeguard
  • ...a little something
  • Express (YUCK)
  • Thomasarts

Movies I Never Stop Watching

  • Empire Records
  • Love Actually
  • High School Musical
  • Moulin Rouge

Places I have Lived

  • Royal Oak, Michigan
  • Farmington/Salt Lake City/Logan Utah
  • Huntington Beach, Cali
  • COLUMBUS, OHIO - day 3 and going strong

Favorite TV Shows

  • So you think you can Dance
  • The Office
  • Prison Break
  • One Tree Hill

BIGGEST PET PEEVE (I added this one due my crisis last night)

  • MALFUNCTIONING TIVO SO YOU MISS SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE
  • People who wear sunglasses indoors

Places I Would Rather Be...

  • Utah
  • Hawaii
  • Cali
  • Time traveling to November 10th because I just caught a glimpse of my butt in the mirror and it's not really very attractive at this point in time.

People I'm Tagging (that sounds kind of dirty now that I think about it)

  • Jord
  • Sara

P.S. Check out my semi-scary baby countdown on the left side of my blog.. NASTY and funny, my favorite combination. Michael found it for me, as the days go down the baby gets bigger! Tomorrow only 99 days left, why is that not very comforting?

8 comments:

Jeff, Erin, Macy, Owen& June said...

I love the count down!

Jordan said...

I think the count down is kind of creepy, but still a good idea.

jandnrichards said...

The countdown is great. How is Columbus. I must say I am very jealous of you. I know it may be hard to think right now but you will love it. We miss you guys and it does make me way sad to think we would have been like a block away.

Nick and Terryn said...

Hopefully those 99 days go by quickly for you!!! Get some sleep now while you still can!! I hope you guys are loving Ohio!

Kerstin said...

The creepy floating baby! i think it's dang funny.

Jeff, Erin, Macy, Owen& June said...

Dude, house pictures...house pictures! I'm dying to see the new garage door color!

Jordan said...

I agree with erin, we want to see house pics! You promised.

Sara Jane said...

I got tagged? Confused? I am not sure myy employment history would be appropriate for my blog!!!