Sunday, August 5, 2007
Home Sweet Home
We haven't been here a full week yet, but we have already transformed the house! When I say we I mean Trent and Geri, I had to work so I wasn't much help. They painted the garage door, shutters and front door and we love how it turned out. It is starting to feel a little more like home now that we are all unpacked, and now that I found out that the So you Think you can Dance tour comes through Columbus on Oct 30. I was feeling a little lonely but felt much better after church today. Everyone was SO nice and friendly and we met a few people that are starting med school this week as well. It's nice trying to make friends with people who are just as desperate for friends as you are!!! Working from home has been nice, but I'm not used to being home all day, or at night for that matter. I'm going to have to find a lunch buddy or something or I could go crazy. Anyway, we miss everyone already and here are a few pics of the house, we still need to hang most of our stuff, but it is really coming together!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Your house looks amazing! I love the color of the garage, door and shutters! It is so cute! Your decore is fabulous as always! It looks awesome! I cant wait to see it in real life! Spring Break 2008, it's gonna' be greaaaaaaat! Post more pictures of your bedroom and nursery! Love ya and miss your face!
Looks so good!!! I can't wait to see it in person. We miss you guys and love ya tons!!
Oh my gosh it looks so good. You did such a good job on the place. You are a natural :)
I hope to come see you if there is a trip put together! make sure jordan and sara keep me in the loop! love ya--
Your house looks awesome. I love the colors you painted. It looks great. We miss you guys.
Yeah, I love the color you painted!! It looks so good! Your house looks so cute with all your stuff in it! You guys have done such a great job on it!
It looks so dang cute. I really didn't even recognize it when I saw the pictures of the inside. Your stuff looks so good in there. I can't wait to come see it in real life.
Jamie and Trent what a good idea to start a blog. You new house looks great. Nice job on the decorating and the colors.
Aunt Paula
Post a Comment