He is going to be that "one hot doctor" that you are a little embarrassed to go to and tell them about your hot flashes. You know. We have all had one. Not hot flashes, hot doctors! miss you guys!
Oh, the journey begins! You can do it! I'm so proud of my little Trent... I still think it's too weird that you're going to be a dad because you'll always be little Trent to me! -Michelle
Hey Nate had told me that you guys were looking at a 4runner. Did you end up getting it? I really like mine, I would like bigger but this car is perfect for a kid or two and goes on trips well.
Trent, I am so proud of you, and so sad I missed both white coat ceremonies. I'm looking forward to the hooding, though..with Jas as the "hooder". You are a pretty cute "kid".
8 comments:
He is going to be that "one hot doctor" that you are a little embarrassed to go to and tell them about your hot flashes. You know. We have all had one. Not hot flashes, hot doctors! miss you guys!
Oh, the journey begins! You can do it! I'm so proud of my little Trent... I still think it's too weird that you're going to be a dad because you'll always be little Trent to me!
-Michelle
Trent you look official. The journey begins.
Hey Nate had told me that you guys were looking at a 4runner. Did you end up getting it? I really like mine, I would like bigger but this car is perfect for a kid or two and goes on trips well.
congrats trent!! You look way official
Trent, I am so proud of you, and so sad I missed both white coat ceremonies. I'm looking forward to the hooding, though..with Jas as the "hooder". You are a pretty cute "kid".
Um i think he should be a gyno doctor thats the cool thing to do these days
Post a Comment