Wednesday, August 22, 2007

She is Getting Big

We went to our new doctor in Columbus yesterday. He was really nice, I liked him a lot. He told us we didn't need an ultrasound if we didn't want to pay for it - and we obviously didn't want to pay for it! But then he said well, I'm required to check the heartbeat so don't tell anyone that I'm going to use this 50,000 dollar machine to do it! So we saw Lucy yesterday and she is looking so big, I can't believe it. It seems like yesterday that Taylor was calling her a jumbo shrimp. Only 12 weeks to go! Here is her cute picture.

7 comments:

Sara Jane said...

She is darling! Her nose looks so cute! I'm sure glad she doesn't look like a seahorse anymore! I can not wait to see her in really life!

Kerstin said...

this poor baby is either being called a jumbo shrimp or a seahorse! that is so funny. jamis she is going to be so cute! love ya!

Michael Meek said...

she looks alot like trent

Jordan said...

I can't believe it. She is huge. I can't believe how incredibly excited I am for this little thing to pop out of you. I just wish I were there. I miss you guys like crazy already... Free lessons for you and Sara on blog designs.

janae said...

I love the profile pics. I can't wait to see Lucy in real life!! We miss you guys a ton. Call me when you get a chance.

Jeff, Erin, Macy, Owen& June said...

You can totally see her face. Those pics are cool to see. It was fun to talk to you the other day. Sorry the call drop, I was in a parking garage. Miss you guys and are excited to see your little Lucy.

Geri R said...

Wow,one more darling granddaughter. I cna't believe it's only 12 more weeks...Jordan, I want free lessons, too.