Monday, August 6, 2007

Of Course As SOON as we Leave Lohan comes to Utah!

Lohan is in UTAH, you Utahns have all the luck.

Lohan reportedly checks into rehab in Utah
Recovery stint would be third attempt by actress facing DUI charges

Jeff Christensen / AP
Lindsay Lohan reportedly checked into Cirque Lodge in Sundance, Utah, which was recently named by Town and Country magazine as a top substance abuse treatment facility.

4 comments:

The Johnson's said...

Hey Trent and Jamie, It's Mal and Nate. Apparently everyone gives into the blogging world at some point. We too had the same idea of having a blod for when we move. Your house looks very nice and cute!
Keep in touch with us, let us know about the baby and anything else that is super exciting!
Much loves
The johnsons

The Johnson's said...

By the way we are going to add you to our blog, so we look like we have more friends. K.. thanks!!

Jordan said...

I heard about it on the radio too this morning. Not to interesting in being a paparazzi stalker.

Sara Jane said...

Lindsay...really blog worthy? Um... I am not sure aout that!!! I do credit your luck for her coming to utah to be treated for her STD's... I meant DUI's!!!