
We had a great Thanksgiving weekend with my family coming in town to see Luce. It was a little crazy but fun, with air mattresses all over the place and people fighting over whose turn it was to hold the baby, and yes I am talking actual fights. Jenny versus Michael can get messy.
It was extremely tough for me to have them leave this morning. It's always hard for me when family leaves or when I come back to Ohio from Utah, but with Lucy here it feels 1000 times worse, because I want to share her with all the people I love so much. I guess when my family was in Mexico I got burned out of having spending time with them seem like a special treat, Sigh. We are a close family and its hard to be far apart.
Anyway enough of my whining, we really have so much to be thankful for as usual, especially this year. We are incredibly blessed with this beautiful little girl - who we love so much. It really is funny how she has been with us for 3 weeks and we already can't imagine what life would be like without her. I am also so grateful for our family and friends who are always there for us with so much love and support, and for Trent who is so patient with me & my hormones and is such a good person, husband and dad.
Happy Thanksgiving, can't wait until Christmas
P.S. If anyone else is into renting TV show seasons on DVD and watching them like we are, you have to start Friday Night Lights season 1. AWESOME, but don't start it if you don't want a new addiction.





7 comments:
Love the new pics! I get excited to see new ones of the little squirt! I can't wait to meet her! I really am excited! I love that our kids are so close in age. I think it is cool. I know what you mean about having the ones you love be with and love your kids. It is a huge thing in life. It is fun to share them with the ones you love!
That is exactly what I wanted to see. I love seeing pics of the fam. It's amazing how big luc is getting already. I can't wait to see her. I can't wait for you to finally bring her home and share her with the rest of us. I have been so jealous lately that I haven't seen her yet. I count down the days. I love you guys. P.S. Trent is the cutest daddy. Love the family pic. You look gorgeous. Miss you
if we were having a contest for who looks the worst in a picture while hoding lucy i would totally win thanks for putting putting up the pic of me holding her right after i woke up but i guess its payback from teh pics i put of you on facebook
She is so adorable and when she sleeps with her hands over her head, it is a sure sign she is content! It is fun to look at your pictures.
Beth, friend of Shauna
Taylor is going to make the girls crazy with that picture! He looks so cute and tender with Lucy. Your family is so cute. Come home soon!! I want to see that little munch munch!!
Welcome Miss Lucy! I can't wait to meet you in person. Your mama is doing a great job of sharing your your story.
I am looking forward to future pics, especially the ones with you holding your "favorite" plush toy giraffe, the one you will carry everywhere until you are five.
What a cute little family!
me and miken thought you should know that we both agree that you smokin.
Post a Comment