Jamie... She is cute. Your such a cute momma! We are going to be out your way on Thanksgiving, wish we could stop by, I just dont know how far it is from WV to there. We want to see her when you come home for Christmas. Congrats a million times over!
I love her little stripe outfit. So cute. I know I can't say it enough... I can't wait to see her. Me & Sara decided we are going to make a "Lucy countdown chain" like the ones you made in school to countdown christmas. Ha
She is the cutest bug I have ever seen! I love her! 45 more days till I get to meet her, at least that is what the paper chain says! The orangsicle outfit is TDF!
Jamie- Congrats! Lucy is beautiful! I feel like it was just yesterday we were at Sara's looking at baby names on the internet! I hope I get to see her when you guys come in December. Congrats again! You are such a cute mom!
Oh Jamie, she is so great! Can you believe how much you could love a little bebes! She definitely needs to be Liam's girlfriend! HA I'm already jealous of her wardrobe. She'll be the best dressed baby around.
Jamie i love that you are so on top of posting pictures. She is so cute. I know i have said this but i really wish we could be there or at least see you at Christmas. We are so glad you guys are doing well. I am also glad that your mom is there. it is so nice to have help.
11 comments:
Jamie... She is cute. Your such a cute momma! We are going to be out your way on Thanksgiving, wish we could stop by, I just dont know how far it is from WV to there. We want to see her when you come home for Christmas. Congrats a million times over!
I love her little stripe outfit. So cute. I know I can't say it enough... I can't wait to see her. Me & Sara decided we are going to make a "Lucy countdown chain" like the ones you made in school to countdown christmas. Ha
cute new header also.
She is the cutest bug I have ever seen! I love her! 45 more days till I get to meet her, at least that is what the paper chain says! The orangsicle outfit is TDF!
SHE IS SO SO CUTE!! CONGRATS
Jamie-
Congrats! Lucy is beautiful! I feel like it was just yesterday we were at Sara's looking at baby names on the internet! I hope I get to see her when you guys come in December. Congrats again! You are such a cute mom!
Oh Jamie, she is so great! Can you believe how much you could love a little bebes! She definitely needs to be Liam's girlfriend! HA I'm already jealous of her wardrobe. She'll be the best dressed baby around.
Isn't it just the most fun thing in the whole world! There is no better feeling in the world. She is beautiful, I just want to hold and snuggle her!
hey i love your baby. please keep taking pictures!!! they don't get old. ps never tell me of the status of your chappedness ever again.
Jamie i love that you are so on top of posting pictures. She is so cute. I know i have said this but i really wish we could be there or at least see you at Christmas. We are so glad you guys are doing well. I am also glad that your mom is there. it is so nice to have help.
She is so sweet!! I love the boppy pics. I agree with Jordan, I likeyour newheader.
Post a Comment