
Here is what we have been up to the past couple of days. . . Everything has been great, she is doing really well, except for the part where she stays up all night and sleeps all day. Hopefully we get that figured out soon. The only thing that makes me sad is that she won't be this small forever. At the doctor today I teared up when they said she had gained 3 ounces and grown 1/2 inch since she was born, I'm a huge nerd. She is 50% in height, 25-50% weight and 50% head size in case anyone was wondering which I'm sure no one was, but now I have it written down so I don't forget! Also, I am so happy that Doug & Geri are home, now I can see more pictures of Lucy's cousin OWEN, (hint, hint Erin) who was born not even a week before she was, so he is pretty much her new best friend.

Going to the Doctor




12 comments:
Jamie you look stunning in that picture! I have never seen you look so happy; your glowing! She is so beautiful! I love that she is studying with Trent! I think I might quit and come be Lucy's Nanny! Are you in? I miss our sypersations! Call me soon!
Look how cute she looks in that outfit! Yeah! Those are such cute pictures! Keep them coming.
It sounds like everything is going so well for you guys!! That is so awesome! I hope she starts sleeping a little bit better for you! She is such a doll!! I totally understand the whole being sad that they are growing so fast! It seems like the grow so much in just a blink of an eye!
I love the pics. Keep them coming.
La-la-LOVE all the pictures. She is so stinkin adorable. Jamie you look amazing. Hope things are going great! PS: We are still on sleepless nights - but it does get easier:)
she is adorable and you look great!!!!
Ok so I if I get lucky enough to have a girl someday I hope she looks as cute as Lucy. She really is gorgeous! Hope all the recovery stuff is going well.
She is so cute. I'm glad to see you're able to relax a little.
I am so wanting to be there to see that little bug in person. I love seeing the pictures, and seeing how well parenthood suits you and Trent! She is beautiful.
Jamie, I'm so glad to see that you aren't having panic attacks when holding little Lucy! Lord knows we've all been prayin for ya!! jk I knew you'd just love every minute of your new baby, its just so crazy how when a new baby comes they totally fit in and feel like they have always been a part of the fam! You are a great mom and you look so happy.
Oh yeah, and I just wanted to tell you that I'm jammin out to Imogen. She's so great!
WHY ARE YOU IN OHIO!!!! I want to see you guys so bad! By the way spencer is an @$$--you look awesome as USUAL.
Post a Comment