Sunday, November 4, 2007

Lucy Loo Day 3







I feel like it is Christmas morning because we are finally home! They had to have us stay a bit longer because Lucy had to do some antibiotics but everything is fine and I know I'm biased but she is pretty much the cutest thing I have ever seen. You have no idea how much everyone's love and support has meant to us. It has been the most amazing few days of our life that is for sure. Love you everyone! More pics, because that is what moms do.

14 comments:

Sara Jane said...

She is the cutest thing I have ever seen too! But then again I am biased because I am her faux-aunt! I am so happy for you and trent! I can NOT wait to meet her! Dec 21 can not come soon enough!

Jordan said...

Oh I am dying. She really is the cutest thing ever. She has the sweetest little face. I can't wait six weeks for you guys to come. I want to fly there tomorrow. I was going to text you as soon as I saw them. But it's too late. So I am leaving you a blog message. I have to get Skype so I can watch her...

Kerstin said...

i'm so glad you are home. i bet it's so great to be out of the hospital! i love lucy she is so beautiful! babies are just the best...thanks for posting more pics-keep them comin!

Geri R said...

it is killing me not to be home for this. She is beautiful and I want to talk to you both, or at least get an e-mail! I can't wait to get home and call. Love you! gramma ger and papa d

janae said...

She is gorgeous!! I wish I was there to hold her. I can't wait for more pics. Call me when you get a chance

Jordan said...

You can take down the creepy baby counter now... I bet it feels good not to be pregnant anymore.

Nick and Terryn said...

I agree with pug... keep the pics coming! They are so fun to see. She is so freaking adorable, I'm sure you guys are so happy to be home!

Whitney said...

Jamie,

Congratulations Mama! What an absolutely GORGEOUS baby doll! I'm so thrilled for you and Trent.
Hope you are feeling well and trying to get some rest! Take great care of yourselves and enjoy this amazing time with your newest family member.
Thinking of you.

Whit

mccall said...

Yay! I was so pleasantly surprised that you had your baby already! I can't get over how stinkin' cute that little Lucy is. Congratulations!

jandnrichards said...

Jamie and Trent she is absolutely beautiful. I wish we were there. Keep the pictures coming. I hope you are all doing well. Enjoy her. Love you guys.

Jeff, Erin, Macy, Owen& June said...

She is so cute!! Good job:) We are so excited for you two. You are going to be such great parents. Little Lucy is so lucky to have you guys as parents! Love ya!

fonsy said...

We all know that I don't like babies but I'm not lying when I say she is freaking cute. And she totally looks like you Jamie.

The Arizona Leavitt's said...

Lucy is so cute. I love all the cute pictures and am glad your finally home. It's such a blessing your mom gets to be there for you. Hopefully there are not too many long nights.

Sara Jane said...

LOVE THE NEW HEADER AND LAYOUT! Very very cute! I think I need to make a new header or better yet you need to make me a new header!!!