Saturday, December 1, 2007

Lucy Elizabeth is 4 weeks old





And we couldn't love her any more. She is the best baby, she just chills and makes her funny faces and grunts and Trent and I just go nuts. It has been fun having Geri here to enjoy her with us!

11 comments:

jandnrichards said...

She is so cute. I can't believe how fast the time is going. I am glad you guys are having a good time.

Kerstin said...

that is gonna be one spoiled little girl. she is so cute!

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

I just love how curious she looks, like she can't wait to be crawling around exploring. She is really cute, nice job you two!

Jordan said...

I love the pics. She looks so cute. I can't wait to see her.

Nate and Nicole said...

Jamie, Lucy is so cute! Congrats!
-Nicole Jacobson

PARKERS said...

She is such a doll, Jamie. I can't believe she is already 4 weeks old!I hope you guys are having fun with her in Ohio.

Sara Jane said...

She is so beautiful! I can not wait to see you guys in 19 days! Keep posting pictures! I cant get enough!

Bryndie said...

She is so stinkin cute. I can't tell who she looks like though. At first it was you, but now I see a little of trent. Good mixture! It looks like your family enjoyed her over Thanksgiving. I will email you my address.

Nick and Terryn said...

Isn't it amazing how fast the time goes by with a little one!! It looks like you guys are enjoying every second with her! I can't wait to see her at the sweater party!! Your bringing her right...? Maisie will be there (since I still can't leave her) so she can have a friend. Yeah!

Jeff, Erin, Macy, Owen& June said...

Wow time does fly huh? She is getting so big and I haven't even met her yet. Soon though! We are really excited to see you guys again!

Jami and Family said...

Jamie, (it Jami, Erin's sister) Lucy is so cute and I can't believe she is a month old already! Congrats! I hope you are all doing well! Take care.