Monday, November 19, 2007

First "Real" Photo Shoot..

Last week a photographer came to our house and take some pics of La Lucy. She sent me these as a "sneak peek" and then we will get a web gallery full of pics to choose from. I love all of them so far so I think I am in trouble. Check out her receding hair line, it kills me. I took Luce to the Dr. today because she has been a little sick, and she has gained a pound and a half in less than two weeks! Aaah. She is getting so big its craaaaasy.






11 comments:

Geri R said...

I love the one where she looks like she is screaming. Already tired of photo shoots! 1 1/2 pounds!? You must be feeding her straight cream. That's great! 8 more days, I can't wait.

Sara Jane said...

Lucy is beautiful! I do not know how you will ever decide! I cant wait until I meet her! 1 month remaining!

Bryndie said...

The pictures are darling. Burklie gained the same at 2 weeks. It is crazy how fast they grow. It looks like you are enjoying every minute of her!

Sara Jane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeff, Erin, Macy, Owen& June said...

such cute pics! I don't know how you are going to choose! I just took Owen yesterday, I hope they turn out as cute as hers. She is such a beautiful little girl! And don't worry he gained the same amount at his 2 week appointment. Guess they might be little chunkers!

Jordan said...

Oh my gosh. I am in love with these pictures. I swear someday I will have the picture taking ability. She is so beautiful. I can't wait to see the rest of them. I am going to want some copies. Can't wait to see her (and you) soon. Miss you!

Marianne Brown said...

She is so beautiful!

Marianne Brown said...

She is SO sweet. I also cannot wait to meet her! The photos look really good - you picked a great photographer. I love La Lucy already! Miss you guys!

Julie Miller said...

She is just adorable!

Kerstin said...

ditto jordans remarks basically. COME HOME SOON OK!!!

Whitmer Family said...

Jaimie, Lucy, is sooooo cute, I am so happy for you! Those pictures are gorgeous. Don't worry about public breastfeading you will get the hang of it, if you haven't already, it took me a couple of months. Love you lots, Shera