Friday, November 2, 2007


11 comments:

jandnrichards said...

Jamie and Trent she is beautiful. I wish so much we were there. Trent good job for posting pictures we are way impressed. We love you guys and hope that all is well. miss you

Sara Jane said...

Trent you are my HERO for posting pictures! I absolutely love her! She is gorgeous! Her hair is almost long enough for Pig tails! Her profile is exactly Jamie's! I am so happy I get teary every time at look at her pictures! I love you guys! I wish so bad I was there I miss you so much!

Kerstin said...

I already talked to you but again, i am way excited for you guys. she looks just like you! I am first in line to hold her when you get here (ha ha besides your fam of course)

love ya jamis

Cam and Chaly said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful!

Gaby and Ben Kingery said...

What a darling girl! She is so beautiful and healthy. What a miracle. I think she looks just like Jamie!! Don't worry Trent, you'll get a mini-me when you guys have a little boy! Besides, I don't think your manly beard would have looked that great on her anyway. You guys will be great parents! I can't wait to see her!

tyandmichellecall said...

Congrats! Can't wait to meet her. She looks so sweet.

Julie Miller said...

Yea! She finally made it! It looks like the three of you are as happy as can be! Congratulations! She is adorable!

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

Oh my gosh! We are sooo happy for you guys and I just wish you were still here so we could come see that sweet little baby girl. Having a baby is definetely the coolest thing in the whole world, you will adore her so much. You've never been in love like this before:) We miss you guys, are you coming home for Thanksgiving or Christmas?

Morgan said...

We heard you had pictured up... We are so happy for you guys! She is perfect! Congratulations. Love Nick and Morgan Barton

Cameron and Shannon said...

Congrats you guys! She really is beautiful! Good luck with everything.

Kendall Watkins said...

We are so excited for you guys. We are glad that we got to come visit you and hold her. She is so precious.