oh my gosh... where did you find those. Is that bull riding up in L-to the ogan? Don't feel like you have to miss that girl, she is definitely still in there! I saw her come out a few Thursdays ago!
You are still hilarious all the time, don't be fooled. You should have posted a picture of your donkey face. I haven't seen it for awhile!! Is the pink robe picture when you came and picked me up at the mall?? haha! I miss you.
Hey this is totally random... but if you happen to have some spare time around, can you tell me how you made the header on your blog? Or... you can totally make me a new header for my blog similar to yours or the one you made for Shanz???
7 comments:
R u going through a midlife crisis?:) Hey I am waiting to see Cambodia pics! I need to talk to you, I am with you on SYTYCD being rigged!!!
oh my gosh... where did you find those. Is that bull riding up in L-to the ogan? Don't feel like you have to miss that girl, she is definitely still in there! I saw her come out a few Thursdays ago!
You are still hilarious all the time, don't be fooled. You should have posted a picture of your donkey face. I haven't seen it for awhile!! Is the pink robe picture when you came and picked me up at the mall?? haha! I miss you.
Really? You're 3 times that cool right now! Miss you Way too much! I need to start finding flights to come see you! Love your face XOXO
You had a baby girl...that's what happened:) Somehow that just seems to put your life into a whole new reality doesn't it?
Hey this is totally random... but if you happen to have some spare time around, can you tell me how you made the header on your blog? Or... you can totally make me a new header for my blog similar to yours or the one you made for Shanz???
Hey anytime you want to ride another bull, I'm in...I've always wanted to try it, but never got the chance. And, it looks like you're a pro. :)
Post a Comment