Thursday, July 2, 2009

The Goose - 19.75 months.




How did I get so lucky to have my good friend be able to take pictures like these?! She is so amazing and affordable. Shannon seriously you are out of control. I love how they capture her sassy personality perfectly. Sniff. She is getting so big. Ohio friends - she told me if I had 7 people wanting pics she would come to Cbus and visit me so lets help each other out! Let me know if you are interested :)

13 comments:

Bryndie said...

OK those are adorable and I love all the bright colors! She is a doll Jame, just like her Mamma!

janae said...

I love them!!! How far out is she booked? I am in love with Lucy's skirt:) It has been so fun spending time with you!!!!

Jordan said...

These are ridiculous. She truly captured Lucy to a t. I love them. i can't wait to hang out with you two at the parade. I get sad because everytime you come she is bigger and bigger. She needs to stop growing up.

Unknown said...

All that sass is so endearing. Maybe less so to her parents knowing teenage years are comin... but I sure get a kick out of her!

how much does your friend charge?

Lisa Kearl said...

So freakin' cute! Shannon's got major talent. I love her outfit.

Nick and Terryn said...

Wow Jame, she is such a doll! And her outfit is totally adorable!

Jen and Tyson said...

First off...LUCY is so dang cute I almost can't handle it! Love her! And Second...I want pictures taken! I am so down!! Get your friend out here!!! :-) Miss you!!!

Kendall Watkins said...

I love these so much. I can't believe how much bigger she has gotten in the 6 weeks I haven't seen you. Anyway I miss you! Come home soon. I can't wait to see little Luce!

Kerstin said...

oh my gosh she is so cute. she really gets cuter every time i see her! good thing you have this blog since i never actually get to see you! i seriously missed you so much in vegas...sigh...

Whitmer Family said...

Those pictures are unreal. She is such a cuttie! Seriously those pictures are so awesome. We missed you soooooo much on our trip, don't worry we are doing another one for sure. Love you.

heather said...

I would definitely support getting Shannon out here for pictures!! I love Lucy in all of these!! What a sassy girl!!

The Arizona Leavitt's said...

I would get pictures mid to late October with Kade and Izzy.

PARKERS said...

If anyone is going to be a heart breaker- it is this little girl. Lucy is adorable! She looks so much like you too! I also love Shannon's work- she's great!

Oh, and your bangs are so cute. I wish I could pull bangs off like that!