Sunday, July 26, 2009

You Can Never Have Too Many..


Blankets - or Spoons.


This little miss is fuuunny. Here is a list of some of the words/phrases I heard coming out of that cute mouth this week.. she is just constantly spitting out new words that crack me up. This is a good age. I'm digging it.

chair.yellow.blue.shower.i want cereal. i want banana. i want fries (told to the woman I was ordering a bagel from at Panera). eat. hungry.asleep.bus.i love you. jesus. amen. one. two. three. mickey. elmo. ernie. what's this. juice. milk. help me. i wanna hold you. bike. mone (phone). all done. yummy. yeah. yep. kade. eee (slide). outside. ming ming. tuck. linny. dora. boots. puppy. doggie. ribbit. bunny. open and shut. all through the town. shoes. button. swim. pool. kitchen. are you ok. horsie. bowl. go dog go. bye house. bye toys.

8 comments:

Bryndie said...

Such a fun stage! Enjoy it while you can, terrible two's are around the corner!

Sara Jane said...

barbie. baby. graham. just a few more I thought of! She is so classic! I miss her too much! Can't wait to chat with you tomorrow and discuss in depth Daisy of Love! XOXO

heather said...

She cracks me up!

Marie said...

my favorite is eee for slide. hilarious. So true that this is such a fun age!

Jordan said...

this is quite the vocabulary! I miss you guys!

Ashley said...

A lot of those are so familiar!! and I totaly get the first picture...Eli carries around 4 elephants, 1 monkey, a mickey blanket, and sometimes a mickey doll, and of course a binky EVERYWHERE....and I mean EVERYWHERE!!! Obsessed I tell you! Now how to sneak them away to be cleaned?

Kerstin said...

hahaha so funny. i can't believe how cute she is.

The Arizona Leavitt's said...

and now "are you ripe?" They learn new things everyday it's crazy.