Oh that is hilarious!!She probabaly wanted to look pretty just like her mama.
what a natural. just like her mom. love it.
NO WAY!!! I bet that was a fun one to clean up:) I love that little bug!!!
She looks beautiful! Love that she is starting so early!
oh man, the photos are even better than your description! she looks like Emo-Lucy! :) ha ha!
We are twins......You need to put up that pic of me when I was little. I did the exact same thing! Maybe Lucy is going to grow up exactly like me. Hopefully.
Killing Me!!! The next Mirabella model!
Oh my gosh, I am still laughing!
Sorry about that one.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Oh that is hilarious!!
She probabaly wanted to look pretty just like her mama.
what a natural. just like her mom. love it.
NO WAY!!! I bet that was a fun one to clean up:) I love that little bug!!!
She looks beautiful! Love that she is starting so early!
oh man, the photos are even better than your description! she looks like Emo-Lucy! :) ha ha!
We are twins......You need to put up that pic of me when I was little. I did the exact same thing! Maybe Lucy is going to grow up exactly like me. Hopefully.
Killing Me!!! The next Mirabella model!
Oh my gosh, I am still laughing!
Sorry about that one.
Post a Comment