Monday, July 13, 2009
Happy Birthday!
Today is Trent's bday - finally turning the big 26. Since his first rotation is the night shift, he worked from 11 p.m. last night to 12 p.m. today... he is now sleeping his way through his birthday so he can go back to work at 11 tonight. I attempted to make an ice cream cake so we'll see if he wakes up in time to eat some before he leaves. Not much of a celebration but we are going camping this weekend to make up for it. Why am I suddenly such a camper inquiring minds want to know? That would be because of the smores.. Anyway I love Trent with all my heart and really am the luckiest girl in the world :) Sappy, sappy, sappy but he is the best husband and dad. Lucy and I adore you. We also celebrated our 4th anniversary a couple of weeks ago by getting Blizzards & Diet Cokes with fresh lime from Dairy Queen and watching So You Think You Can Dance. It was one of our best!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
You crack me up!! Happy anniversary and happy birthday to Trent!
Happy b-day/anniversary! Love love LOVE the wedding picture. You guys are such a beautiful little family. Hope school and everything else is going okay! :)
Happy Birthday Trent!! We were sorry we weren't able to celebrate it with you guys. You are killing me with the false advertising:) Let me know how camping goes this weekend!!
I think we all false advertise just a little bit. Well I hope trent got some of your fabulous ice cream cake. was it the one your mom made? if it is... that is delicious.
Happy Birthday Trent! And Happy Anniversary too! It was so good to see you yesterday Jamie. I'm hoping our Caribbean night works out because I'm excited to hang out!
ok I LOVE that wedding picture of you, and I LOVE smores too! It's definitely a highlight whenever I go camping. One year I went and the grahams were forgotten, I was seriously let down!
Post a Comment