My sister's wedding that I planned with my mom last summer got picked for a feature on the Utah Bride Blog! It almost makes all the time & energy worth it... almost!!
You did amazing, really beautiful! Seeing weddings like this make me want to go back and redo mine. I am now determined to decorate a room in my future home with those colors!
Lucky! I'll be stopping by for an autograph later. ;) and now that I've seen this, I want to redo my wedding reception and I will hire you...now I've just got to find a photographer that can make me look 8yrs younger. :)
8 comments:
i checked it out--it really was picture perfect. the kind of wedding you see in magazines and steal ideas from. so cute--job well done jamis!
SO GORGEOUS!! You did SUCH an amazing job!
I think you have a future in the biz!!
xoxo
I loved the pics as well... but you didn't get any credit shout outs! I thought the pics of you and Lucy in the video were fabulous, though.
loved loved it. So glad I got to be there. I am glad there isn't more on the video of are hideous dancing... ugh!
You did amazing, really beautiful! Seeing weddings like this make me want to go back and redo mine. I am now determined to decorate a room in my future home with those colors!
If I could only pick one word it would be WOW! What a beautiful wedding and so fun to be featured:)
Lucky! I'll be stopping by for an autograph later. ;) and now that I've seen this, I want to redo my wedding reception and I will hire you...now I've just got to find a photographer that can make me look 8yrs younger. :)
Couldn't have done it without you sis. Thanks!
Post a Comment