Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Christmas Day

Lucy woke us up a few times telling us she heard Rudolph's bells - but we finally let her get up for the morning around 7 a.m. 

Santa ate her cookies - Rudolph ate his carrots and they even left a thank you note!


Attacking the stocking -trust me when I say that nothing, nothing is more exciting than a giant princess pen.  


Love the picture of Jenny slumped in the background.. 


Absolutely ridiculous Rudolph sucker that went straight in the mouth!


The present that is bigger than she is!


What could it be??? 


EVERY PRINCESS DISNEY EVER MADE!!!! Thanks Black Friday at Target!


What - we're missing the most important one?? Never fear. Santa would not forget Rapunzel - she's the favorite because her "beautiful blonde hair touches to the ground."


Present break to read Pinkalicious with Papa


The other favorite present - a Fur Real puppy she promptly and creatively named - WHITE DOGGIE


Literally could not be any girlier if she tried! She loved all of the presents from Santa, always exclaiming OH MY GOODNESS THIS WAS EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED! and That Santa is SO NICE mom. 

I found a ton of cool Utah stuff for Trent at Savers. Good thing the match turned out the way it did or it would have been a bust!!

Down at the Richards with all the cousins!


Papa D as Santa! How cute are all these kids. I love them so much!

Especially this one! The other highlight of the day would be playing my brother-in-law's Kinect Xbox and attempting to learn the Soldier Boy on Dance Central. I would have it mastered by now if I wasn't giving myself contractions trying to get all the moves down. Enjoy that  visual - you're welcome! 

No comments: