Anyway our Christmas Eve was full of family, traditions, eating and being grateful. We started out the day with the 2nd annual Carl's Cafe breakfast with our BFF's. Don't have a picture - but I'm pretty sure this is the funnest tradition ever. I love going to breakfast - I love my friends. I could have done without the whole conversation about a certain pair of basketball shorts that is now ingrained in my memory, but we all make sacrifices. (thanks a lot Chris.)
We hung out with Trent's family for a bit and then headed up to my parent's house for a night of more food, games and just enjoying being together. Lucy was so fun this year for Christmas, she was very concerned about Santa coming in through the fireplace and bringing her an "Ariel mirror" that she saw on TV. (I had no idea what this was - thanks to Google we made it happen.)
She had fun leaving cookies w/a note for Santa and carrots for Rudolph. Rudolph was the song of choice this year - don't worry she is still singing it. My favorite line is shoutedoutcoclee (shouted out with glee) or then one Barbie Xmas eve, instead of foggy. Sigh. Girlfriend is hilarious.
This is me crying when Lucy went over to the tree and handed this to me because she was too excited to wait any longer to give me this plate she had made for me with my mom. I may or may not be crying as I type this. Speaking of a red nose - geez.
PJ TIME - can you tell we are a little bit into princesses??? This outfit kills me every time.
I mean seriously - could my mom and sisters be any cuter, I really don't think so. I love wearing hoodies when I'm 8 months pregnant, I always feel like I'm channeling Larry Miller/a linebacker.
Once again - look at these cute guys. Adorable seriously.
I have no words.
First married Christmas!






No comments:
Post a Comment