Saturday, January 22, 2011
Disney on Ice..
Thanks to my friend Nancy we scored cheap tickets to take the Goose to Disney on Ice: Princess Classics. I knew she was going to like it... but I didn't realize how much! She was glued from the second we got there, before it had even started. I couldn't even get her to look at the camera for a picture because she was afraid she was going to miss the beginning - seriously not one! Tinkerbell was the first one out on the ice and she gasped out loud, with her mouth dropped open for at least ten seconds. The highlights of the night.. Her fast and furious clapping, every time only a prince was skating, she would yell (no volume control) OH NO, where's _____ (Cinderella, Ariel, Sleeping Beauty, etc..) I would say she'll be right back Lucy and she would still be flipping out. Also - whenever the prince and princess would be skating together she would sigh and say... Mom, they are in love. Hilarious. What a great night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
hahaha the picture of you holding her face. that is priceless. she is such a cutie.
oh my hilarious!!! She won't even look at the camera. That is adorable!! Jamie, your hair still looks awesome...oooohhh the melting.
My favorite one is the one of you holding Lucy's face in place and she is still looking at the show! Hilarious! She kills me!
Ok that is so funny!!!!! I love that she was so happy:)what a cute girl!
Glad you got to go! I love how in to it Lucy was (I knew she would be).
That is so adorable. And congrats about getting to move back home and close to your family! There is nothing better!
Post a Comment