Complete insanity. That's the only way I can describe the 12:01 showing of New Moon. What a riot. I decided to make a Team Jacob shirt the night before when Trent was on call and it was hilarious, I even had teenagers mocking me. I'm glad my husband doesn't mind me walking around with a six pack of abs on the back of my shirt. There was security guards ensuring that all the hooligan fans were kept in line and it was a good movie with even better company. (Jen and Kendall I need your pictures!!) Can't wait for Eclipse.
Some of our crew!
11 comments:
Nice shirt! Didn't you love the movie? I loved it! Jacob is so hot! Although I am not sure I get you team Jacobers...did you guys not read the books? Do you not know the ending?:)
haha FOR REAL?!? that's why i love you.
You crazy girl! Only you Jame! I have never even read one of the books, so I am so in the dark with the Twilight business ha ha:)
Love the shirt!!! Loved the movie, always have been team Jacob, he looks good!!!!!
wish I was there!
You're hilarious!
Wow that is so awesome!!!! I wish I was like you :)
your shirt rocks! you seriously rock. so wish i could have been there!!!
Your Hair is so long and looks so great I didn't even notice your shirt!!! Incredible!
I love the shirt!!! Go team Jacob all the way! Wish I could have made it to the showing with you girls, it looks like fun!
I'm going tomorrow night, woot woot!
Post a Comment