When you ask Lucy how old she is you will get one of two answers..#1 - Five (to which I say, no two, and she says no mommy, FIVE! I pick my battles)
#2 - TWO A PARTY!! Said altogether as one exciting phrase..
She had so much fun at her Elmo parties that she associates them with her new age of 2... I love it. She had a great time and so did we. We gave her a Fisher Price Little People nativity, and her new favorite toy is Baby Jesus. Baby Jesus gets called on her cell phone, taken into cribs for naps and blessed in prayers.. (hello Talledega Nights.) Hmmm. I am loving this age, I feel like I should walk around with a notebook so I can write down everything that comes out of this little girl's mouth. Today it was, be careful Mommy, be careful! (after I almost slipped).. I was dying! Anyway if you couldn't tell we love our little girl quite a bit. Happy Birthday Lucy!



6 comments:
wow it looks so dang cute! I bet Lucy loved it! How fun! I love that she likes Elmo! Great pics!
Looks like a lot of fun. Did you make the cupcakes? They look great!
How did you do the lil elmo cakes? They are adorable! And I love the description of her affection for baby Jesus. Teach em early, eh?
You said your cupcakes were great... you didn't say they were amazing...
MARTHisyourbiotch.com
The party looks so fun! I wish I could have attended... Maybe next year! You did not miss a detail! I love that birthday girl, she looks like she had great time! Love you Lucy!
I'm so sad we missed the fun. Lucy is just adorable.
Post a Comment