I'm playing catchup on the blog again - here are some of the fun fall activities we have done over the past few months. Fall is my favorite time of year in Ohio, there is so much to do!
We enjoyed ourselves at a pumpkin patch...
Corn maze to the pumpkins..
Lucy would go around knocking on pumpkins and asking them if they were ripe. (Thanks to Ryan) She would try to pick them up and tell me "Too Heavy Mommy" in a low, straining voice. She also told me she wanted a baby pumpkin - so that is what we got :)
Mooing at the cow
Of course we also had to trek it down to Circleville for the Annual Pumpkin Show.. This year I topped my record and ate 6 donuts in one day. Just ridiculous how good these pumpkin donuts are. I went to spinning the next morning and probably worked off 2 of those puppies. Anyway it was a great time with great friends. Lucy tried her first kiddie ride. I was a wreck, sweating, so nervous. I did NOT trust that kiddie ferris wheel ride operator so I double checked the seatbelt and bar myself. LOL. Anyway - I wonder if she liked it?
Trent only managed to take one picture on the daddy-daughter date to the OSU game, but I love it! We also went to Boo at the Zoo, but we were too busy playing to take pictures.
I'm on a blogging marathon tonight - more to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment