Sunday, November 8, 2009

Last Birthday Post - I promise!

We didn't have anything huge planned on Lucy's actual birthday, so we just did her favorite things all day long.. breakfast while watching Dora & Boots, a trip to a fun park and the library, lunch at Chick fil a, a "daddy baba" all to herself, homemade pizza for dinner, movie night with Finding Nemo and popcorn, and reading book after book and then jumping on Mommy's bed.. It was a great day!

4 comments:

Stizz said...

oooo that's what I'm going to ask Dave for on my next birthday...doing everything I like to do. Which means, shopping, eating crap, and not exercising...and mabye I'll through in jumping on the bed as well. :)

Unknown said...

I love the pursed lips face on the top right. Is she practicing one of those pouty kissy faces for the camera?

Sara Jane said...

I Love Lucy!!!!

Bryndie said...

Already 2, good night...where has the time gone? Happy late Birthday Lucy! You are a doll!