
Happy Birthday! I'm not sure why I have been so emotional about you turning two, other than the obvious fact that my little baby is growing up. I want you to know how much your parents love you. I want you to know that when you walked up to me this morning and asked me to erase (take off) your jammies I wondered for a minute what I possibly could have done right in this life or before in order to deserve the chance to be your mom. I love your spunky personality, cute little voice and sassy attitude. Before I had you truthfully I don't think I really understood much of anything, thank you for teaching me. I love you.Love,
Mom
7 comments:
I can't believe she is 2!! We love our Lucy Lou and can't wait to spend time with her at Christmas!!!
Happy Birthday Lucy!! Horray!! Logan adores you, and I do too!!
Happy b-day, Lucy! You're awesome!
and, for real, do you REALLY ask your mom to "erase" your pj's? That is toooo cute!
It is amazing what our kids can teach us. Happy Birthday Lucy!
Lucy, Happy Birthday! I can't believe how fast it has gone by! You are really such a cutie pie! Thanks for your darling little smile and spunky personality! Jamie, I totally know what you mean about doing something to deserve these little blessings! Being a mom really is the best job isn't it?
Dear Jamie,
I am not sure why I have been so emotional reading your post! Other than I love Lucy & love you! You made me a little teary! You are such a great example to me of how to be wonderful Mom!
xoxo
I second what Sara said. I know you feel lucky that you are Lucy's mom... But I think Lucy is lucky to have you as a mom. (Trent's an okay dad to, I guess) I miss you guys like crazy and can't wait for you to be here over Christmas.
Post a Comment