Friday, May 22, 2009

NYC

This was my 4th work trip to NYC this year and I finally had a chance to get out and do some fun things. Here were a few of the highlights.


Is it sad that my #1 highlight is a store? .. I WENT TO TOPSHOP, its finally on American soil. almost brings me to tears. enough said.


I realize its also sad that highlight #2 is another store. . . I am who I am!

Finally half-way figured out the subway
Magnolia Bakery Cupcakes - yum.

Five story H&M's.. on every block.

Restaurant you go to strictly to eat a pound of chocolate - they even sell chocolate soup. And its goooood.



The Park
Finally being brave enough to hail my own cabs. Why is it so intimidating? So lame but I get a rush when I get one in under 2 minutes. I'm like BOO YA!

I really missed my Lucy. Thanks mom for watching her.

2 comments:

Kerstin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kerstin said...

that post made me wish we were living in up in the city...me you and gord. we'd call it "S.A." in the city though... I like the term sweet action better :)

LOVE YOU