Sunday, June 7, 2009

We were both young when I first saw you...

Emily and I went on a date to the Taylor Swift concert a few weeks ago and it was so fun to be able to go and hang out with my beautiful sister. I don't get to do that nearly enough. She is my favorite and so is Taylor Swift. The concert surpassed all of our expectations - she rocked it out!

Pre-concert pic with our matching bangs.
Jamming on the way to the show..
We heart Taylor Swift
Dealing with the lady next to me and the awful garlic fries she was eating.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like a blast! Did you take those pictures of her singing, or are those off the internet? Cuz if you snagged those on your camera phone, I'm about to be VERY impressed! :)

Camee Anderson Faulk said...

I'm so jealous! Looks like fun!
--Camee

http://cameeanddaniel.blogspot.com