That's hilarious! Love that she opens her eyes to look at you but doesn't move a muscle. Almost in a challenging way, like, can't you see you're disturbing my sleep groove?
ha. love it. She is learning to relax just like her mom. Before you know it she will have a diet coke in hand. I hope you had a great weekend with your parents!
8 comments:
That's hilarious! Love that she opens her eyes to look at you but doesn't move a muscle. Almost in a challenging way, like, can't you see you're disturbing my sleep groove?
That is the best! She is so dang funny! She is looking so big now!
hahahaha.. yep still laughin...
Are those cut off jeans?? No freakin way.I love it. Okay, honestly, Lucy is a full-blown toddler!
She is lookin more and more like you Jame! How funny she is so obsessed with her chair, love it!
Ohhh I had Shannon do Brenners newborn shots.
ha. love it. She is learning to relax just like her mom. Before you know it she will have a diet coke in hand. I hope you had a great weekend with your parents!
I can't believe how old Lucy looks!! Look at her hair, I love it:)
Post a Comment