Friday, May 8, 2009

DJ Lucy Loo in the House!


Lucy has suddenly become very particular about the music that plays when we are driving in the car. She won't listen to anything but the Wheels on the Bus.. And if I try to turn it to something better say I don't know, Pop goes the Weasel, or maybe some Where is Thumbkin.. she yells BUS BUS BUS at me until I sigh and turn it back to track #1. Wheels on the Bus. Don't even think about trying the radio. 

In a weird way it kind of reminds me of myself.. I have a tendency to get obsessed with a song and listen to it over and over and over until I burn out. So here is to Lucy burning out, hope it happens sooner rather than later. 

My mom made Lucy this ridiculously cute skirt she is wearing. I am obsessed with it - and so is Lucy, which is why she is wearing it with her rain boots and pjs - thanks Mom!

6 comments:

janae said...

UHm I am obsessed with that skirt as well, where do I sign up to get me 2 of those babies?:)!!! She is a girl with a mind of her own, I love it!! (just like her cousins)

Jeff, Erin, Macy, Owen& June said...

Man your mom should go into business! I would buy one!!!!! Lucy is so cute!

Jordan said...

I am sitting here laughing because you have no idea how many songs are running through my mind that you have been obsessed with over the ears. Jay Z. H to the Izzo.. That stupid song on that soundtrack... I forget the movie. but I remember one time driving back from Logan, we listened to it the entire time. You know the song! I think we heard it 17 times. .... A couple Michelle Branch songs. Cest la vie. Oh man I think I could go on for hours.

Jamie Lynn said...

I actually think we should compile a list..

1. I'm Real (J.Lo and Ja Rule)
2. Home to Me(the soundtrack one)
3. Michelle Branch anything
4. Dido White Flag
5. First cut is the deepest..
6. A bunch of Unwritten Law stuff.

Any more to add Jord? :)

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

Are you kidding me with that skirt, can she make one for my upcoming girl fetus? I love Lucy, she seems as funny and rascaly as Oliver. I wish I could see them play together, I'm thinking it would be pretty funny. Oliver is obsessed with certain songs too, funny how they do that. Only his are, Radiohead and the soundtrack from Lars and the Real Girl. Hmmm I wonder who his parents are?

Perry's said...

She is so dang cute! Love the skirt!