Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Cool Website Alert - Picnik.com

I read about this website www.picnik.com and checked it out and it is so awesome, it is really easy to use to fix up your photos. (and its FREE!) You can do all of these effects and add text along with just the regular editing tools. I have been messing around with it this morning and loving it. I did the "60's effect on this pic of Lucy - isn't it cute?! I am going to be looking like a much better photographer now.

11 comments:

Jeff, Erin, Macy, Owen& June said...

Nice. I will go check it out!

Bryndie said...

I can't wait to pull this up, I am always looking for stuff liek this. Yeah!!! Thanks, and that picture is adorable!

jandnrichards said...

Jamie she is so cute. I am going to have to check that site out.

Brewer Family said...

Oh my gosh! She is such a doll! I love her! (So does Max!) Thanks for the info about that website! I am excited to try it out! I want to see Lucy next time you are in town! I still haven't met her but I feel like i know her so well! She is sooo cute!

Nate and Nicole said...

I checked out the site and am a believer. Thanks for the info.

Kerstin said...

how cute! i love the font. i will check it out fo-sho. ps i ALWAYS miss u fool.

Unknown said...

that is way cute! I think you already look like a great photographer... maybe because Lucy is so photogenic, who knows. :)

Poelmans said...

I'll check this out--but more importantly, I'll keep praying that Trent gets a residency in So Cal as well. I love it here :)

Poelmans said...

ps I ran into your mom at Mandy Simmons' reception, so fun to see her after like 5 or 6 years!

Lisa Kearl said...

I love this site! Thanks for introducing me to it. It's so much fun making your pictures look better.

Morgan said...

You got me hooked! I love this website!