LOOK HOW HIGH MY SHORTS ARE! Look at my 1 inch belly shot.1. Did you date people from your high school: Yes - but only my senior year. Before that I was all about boys from Viewmont.
2. What kind of car did you drive? : In a life-changing stroke of luck - my dad's midlife crisis hit right before I turned 16. He went out and bought himself a Jeep Wrangler Sport with a soft top - drove it to work one morning and absolutely hated it. . . Long story short - I loved that Jeep - and my kids will NEVER drive a Jeep.
3. What is your most embarrassing moment in high school?: Honestly - its hard to narrow it down - but it was pretty bad when I fell asleep in Ms Barney's math class & Danny Flint (yes the Danny Flint that married your little sister Mer if you read this) tied the shoelaces of my super cool Etnies skater shoes to the metal basket underneath my desk. When the bell rang I went to stand up and crashed to the floor.
Oh shoot - I just remembered one that was worse... We won a playoff game in soccer my senior year and all the boys who would go cheer us on made a tunnel for us to run through and then all the rest of the fans were at the end cheering. I was the first to run through and good old SAM allen tripped me at the very end. I face planted in front of everyone and then all the girls fell on top of me. WHAT IS IT WITH BOYS TORTURING ME?
4. Were you a party animal?: Hmmm... not quite sure how to answer that. I definitely liked to have a good time - but not in an alcohol induced kind of way.
5. Were you considered a flirt?: I really don't think so. I was kind of insecure & shy - so I think I scared boys off. Plus I kind of always had a boyfriend.
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?: Not musically talented.
7. Were you a nerd? : Everyone is a nerd in high school. No escaping it. I'm really glad I didn't know Trent in high school.
8. Were you on any varsity teams? : I played soccer and loved it - best part of my high school experience.
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? : Gosh I wish. That would be a good story to tell Lucy. I was grounded throughout most of high school - my punishments were always parent driven - not school driven.. Like the time the dumb boys we hung out with blew up a mailbox - or how I snuck out every single Thursday of senior year to dress slutty and go dancing at Axis. Another thing my kids WILL NOT DO.
10. Can you still sing the fight song? : No one makes it past their sophomore year on the soccer team without doing a solo at least once.
11. Who were your favorite teachers? : GIBBS!!!!!! LOL. most HATED teacher. Mr. Thomas. He threw my assignment away because he didn't like purple pen. It made me get an A minus so I kicked over his garbage can. I had to clean the chemistry lab after school to work off my U.
12. Where did you sit during lunch?: Tasties, Taco Time, Quizno's - Jord remember when we accidentally left you at Quizno's - I just remember seeing you book it out of there and try to wave us down.
13. School Mascot?: DART
14. Did you go to homecoming and with who?: Junior year - Danny Flint and I went to Viewmont's homecoming with Jonny Jensen. Senior year - Spencer Bowman.. who asked me by having a brown bag delivered to me in class that had a specimen cup with actual PEE in it and said - I'm urining to go to the dance with you. . . AND I STILL WENT. Honestly that kind of stuff is why I blocked out most of my high school experience.
15. If you could go back and do it again, would you? : Only if I would know then what I know now! High school is tough because everyone is trying so hard and doesn't really know who they are. It's exhausting worrying about what everyone thinks all of the time.
16. What do you remember most about graduation?: Honestly not alot - I broke my collarbone 2 days before and was on serious painkillers so I could go. My major problem was with my arm in a sling under my gown I totally looked knocked up. The shame. I really loved my senior year.
17. Where did you go senior skip day?: Hmm. I think I would call it senior skip YEAR. We would go to the driving range, the mall or to breakfast. When you have a challenging schedule full of fashion board, two TA periods and one for bowling, its a tough life.
18. Have you gained weight since then?: Of freaking course. Probably not too much I would hope, but who knows - I never weighed myself in high school.
19. Who was your prom date?: Breton Jepsen and Spencer Lloyd. Both way fun.
20. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion?: If at all possible. I love my high school friends they are hilarious. I want to see all my guy friends, they are harder to keep in touch with.
21. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself?: RELAX! I was a drama queen like all other high school girls. When I listen to my sisters talk I almost lose it - but I know I was WORSE!
I tag... Jord, Sara, Janae, Erin, Nicole - I WANT PICS!!


7 comments:
Jame I dont have your new email address, send it to me please!
I love the top picture of our clubbing days, ohhh we were little tramps at times weren't we???
Oh you didn't post a picture of us as skanks... Okay... this may take some time cause my pics are in storage. You better believe I am heading over there today to get them. This has to be good... I loved it. Great memories. I am glad that I got to share them with you. The good and bad ones. We have so so many.
haha you are so funny. i remember thinking you guys were pretty gutsy to sneak out every week like you did...now i'm asking myself "what the heck was my problem" haha. cuz any chance for fun like that is LONG gone :)
The bag of tricks!? How great! I will never forget sneaking out to go clubbin with you and others! I loved reading your little tribute- I know- i look back and think, my kids will never do a lot of the things that i did!
I love those pictures. Sometimes I really wish I was back in high school....so fun!
Ha ha ha! That is so funny Danny did that to you. He's such a dork. I love the pictures. I remember at that senior prom- You, Jordan, and I all wore Etnies sneakers. Remember how I borrowed your orange ones because they went with my orange dress?? Man, GOOD TIMES!
Post a Comment