





I had to copy Sara's post on her darling new baby Graham and do some polaroid pics of Lucy. I think my parents were in withdrawl so here you go! (This is another fun thing you can do with your photos at the website PicNik)
I really love my little family.

9 comments:
adorable pics, Jamie! Very cute idea! I'll have to check out the site someday...
I agree you have a cute little family that I love so much!!! Thanks for the updates. I was missing seeing you guys...especially Lucy. Jeff couldn't stop talking about how cute she was when he went out there.
Ohh my gosh, could she be any cuter. Looks like she is going to be a blonde! I wish you lived closer so we could get the kiddos together more often.
She has such an awesome mischevious little face, I love her. That cabin you guys went to looks so rad, wish I could be there right now! And basically I can't believe you went to NY, you are the luckiest girl ever. That place is so magical.
Wow, she is really growing up! She is starting to look like such a big girl. I totally love the stink eye. Hilarious.
Oh.. and I too love the picnik website. Super cute.
Oh I am so glad I got my lucy fix today. She is getting too big. I miss you guys. I am so so excited to see you.
What a cute idea and such cute pics!! Didn't you just love Lion King. So where is this place you can get cheap tickets. PRetty sure we don't know about it considering we paid $80 to see Lion King. Share the wealth I'd love to know. Hope you guys are doing well, we really should get together for dinner or something!
So cute. I love the stink eye that is way to funny. I am excited we will be seeing you soon
haha i love that everyone else loves the skinkeye and MY favorite is the cuddling with the garbage...go figure. she is too cute. maybe u should come home forever so we can be bffs and i can take u for a ride on my scooter.
ps u need to allow comments from users other than blogger! i have to log in to my old acct!
Post a Comment