What a crazy day. Trent's brother Jeff flew in from Utah this weekend and we road tripped it to Ann Arbor Michigan to watch the Utes beat Michigan in the Big House. There were over 100,000 fans and I guess they have sold out the stadium every game for the past ten years. I was talked into going to the game when I thought it was going to be 3 couples - but of course just my luck it ended up being me and five football crazy guys! It actually turned out to be a lot of fun and I'm glad they pulled off the win or the drive home would have been miserable.
The fans in Michigan were either extremely nice - or extremely scary. I had to run away from some guy trying to spray me with beer, and when we told another guy we were from Columbus he literally told us he had to walk away so he wouldn't do anything he would regret. (For those of you who don't know OSU & Michigan have the most intense football rivalry in the nation) - I guess he felt like anyone from Columbus needed a beat down or something. After that we strictly told people we were from Utah. It was so fun to have a visitor as always and we had a fabulous weekend. (Ahem - this is a shout out to anyone who hasn't come to Columbus, you know who you are, get the heck out here.)
In Lucy news - Matt & Haiquis were troopers and watched her all day/night Saturday so I could go to the game Lucy free. She learned to pull herself up in her crib this week and now refuses to let anyone else feed her - she has to do it herself, I wonder where she gets the attitude from.. hmm! What a punk!
2 comments:
I know i need to visit. I really am gonna play like a three week long trip right after I graduate. I figure if I have secured myself a job for the next school year I get to treat myself by having a summer break... Ha. The game looked like it was so much fun. You really are a trooper to go with those guys. Because seriously they are crazy and you really would have been miserable if they would have lost. Just like the time at Pei Wei... No luce pics... NO fair. P.S. the salad was a hit. Tell juebes thanks for e-mailing it.
So fun. I hope that we can come out to visit.
Post a Comment