Monday, March 31, 2008

I can't help it..

I know I am turning into an everyday blog poster - but Lucy is being so funny lately, I really can't stop myself. This was me trying to get a picture of her in this outfit before she gets too chubby for it.. She looks STONED in these pics, they make me laugh everytime I see them. I didn't have the flash on - so no this is not her eyes reacting to a bright light. She was also talking to the baby on the quilt, who I guess she thought was a new friend.




I had to post this too, she had a nice date with her boyfriend on Friday.

11 comments:

Kendall Watkins said...

She totally looks high in these pictures. It is hilarious!

Jordan said...

Oh my. I love her face in all these pics. Really what have you been feeding that girl? She seems out of it. Oh I love it. She looks so adorable. I can't wait for you guys to be here again so I can play with her. Zac thinks I am obsessed. I am. Miss ya.

janae said...

I swear she has changed in the last few weeks. She is so cute. I love that you stay up to date on your blog, than I don't feel like I am missing out on Lucy growing up=)

Nick and Terryn said...

Oh, she is starting to look so much older, just since your last pics. Love the outfit. I totally am with you, trying to get my girls to wear things one more time before they grow out of it.

The Arizona Leavitt's said...

Lucy is so dang cute, even if she looks stoned. I couldn't believe how much Mckade and Lucy were interested in each other. I think next fall is going to be a blast when they are both a little more interactive.

Anonymous said...

I love when they talk to their "friends" on the blankets. Jack does that all the time too. As for medical school, who knows, we've looked into Ohio, but we will go wherever we get in!

Sara Jane said...

Don't let her fall in love yet her boyfriend is coming soon Fall of 2008! She is darling in that outfit!

Jeff, Erin, Macy, Owen& June said...

Awsome she is starting early! What cute pics. I am happy you are an everyday blogger. I am an everyday looker:) She is getting so big. Isn't this age fun?

Karissa said...

She is so funny!! I love the picture where she's trying to get the baby on the pillow's face. They are so much fun at this age. More power to frequent blogging....they change so fast.

Suzanne said...

Ha! Love the photos, she really does look stoned. Too cute!

Mindy said...

Jamie,
Hey this is Mindy (Beach). Don't mind me...just doing a little blog stalking. I can't believe you have a baby! She's darling, and she looks like so much fun. Congrats! I'm glad to see things are going well.