What were you doing 10 years ago?
Playing basketball (badly) for the Farmington Jr. High Huskies
Crushing on Jonny Jensen
Wearing white eyeliner, Bonne Bell Vanilla Swirl lip gloss, Silver jeans and doc martens
5 things on my to-do list today
Set up my visiting teaching appointments
Pick talent for branding spots in Pennslyvania TV markets
Do Lucy's laundry before she grows out of the clothes
Exercise
Shower - shoot for the stars!
Favorite Treats
Diet Coke - I long for the day I can drink a 44 again. Sigh
Cookie Dough Ice Cream
Samoa Girl Scout Cookies
Striped Delight
Frosted Graham Crackers
Fruit Roll ups, blow pops
Sugar Cookies, nerds
That heath bar cake my mom makes
I can keep going but I probably shouldn't
Bad Habits
IMPATIENCE! That is my big one.
Biting my nails
Procrastination
Rationalizing
If I was suddenly a billionaire
Pay off med school
Pay off our house, let Matt and Haiquis have it and maybe upgrade just a little bit :)
Go crazy at baby gap
Travel the world
Make sure everyone I love is well taken care of
Give a bunch away
Hire a cook and a personal trainer
Places I love to go
Utah!
California - specifically Huntington Beach
Hawaii
Zara - specifically the 3 story one in Mexico City, but I guess I could settle for the one in Vegas
Job's I've had
Lifeguard
Call Center
Data Input
...a little something
Express - kill me now
ThomasArts
5 things you may not know about me (I'll make it 6 and take care of my other tag!)
1. Without fail, I always pick the wrong line at the grocery store
2. I'm usually obsessed with some TV show on DVD, right now its a combo of Arrested Development and One Tree Hill
3. In high school, I got two awards from the soccer team. One for having the worst mouth, and one for having the most yellow cards.
4. I don't buy fruit roll ups because I literally eat the whole box in about 20 minutes, I have absolutley zero self-control when it comes to the blastin berry hot colors, red, green, blue & yellow - hells yeah.
5. I hate watching people lose on Deal or no Deal or any other game show for that matter, I make Trent turn the channel because I feel so bad for the contestant
6. I absolutely love being a mom
6 comments:
Nice going potty mouth! That is quite the award:) I can't wait for the day when Lucy busts out a few. Hope everything is going well! It was fun to see you guys. I look forward to seeing you again in the summer time!
What a great post. I love hearing about you and your interests. I think you and I would have been either bitter enemies on the soccer field, or best friends, depending on which team you were on! I love it!
Ha. remember when you pants a girl. that was funny. Vanilla swirl. Now here's one for you... Fetish... Bet you could cry right now just thinking about it.
Jamie....
I am sitting here laughing right now at how much of those things were the same for me. I only let Mya pick out fruit roll ups every once in a while because I will eat the entire box of her treats! Horrible - Love the posts - wish we were closer!
Oh, Jordan is so right about fetish.. I'm pretty sure we were obsessed. I too feel terrible about contestants on game shows, I always end up turning the channel. If they would just stop when it things were going good, because they always end up losing it all.
yeah I am the same with deal or no deal! unless they were askin for it. i always swear i would take the deal right before they blew it! ha ha.
Post a Comment