Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Conference Weekend

My parents came to visit for Conference Weekend. They are so cute with Lucy and can't get enough of her. My mom is obsessed with all babies, so this is expected, but my dad is just as nuts about her.. Even when she was napping he would go in her nursery and check on her every 5 minutes and come out saying he wished she would wake up. It was the best. He even bought her a dress when we went to run errands. Considering my dad's idea of hell on earth is a shopping mall, I was very moved by his purchase. All in all it was a great weekend, I can't believe our little goose is 5 months old. She is getting so spunky, and started teething this week, poor thing. Here are some pics!

12 comments:

janae said...

How fun that your parents were in town. Such cute pics. Izzy has the same jammies as Lucy, I love their little bodies in those jams.

Jeff, Erin, Macy, Owen& June said...

Those pics are so cute! I absolutley love the one of her laying on her belly looking right at the camera. She is such a cutie! Macy say "Hi"!

Poelmans said...

I love your parents, please tell them hi for me.

Sara Jane said...

Lucy is a dream! She is so beautiful! I love her bath pics! I cannot believe how big she is getting! I can't wait to see her again. Keep making posts. Miss you!!!

Jordan said...

She's not big enough to be swinging. She is getting so old. I can't even believe it. I love the bath pics. How cute... I can't wait for you guys to get here so I can make her laugh. It's my favorite.

Jordan said...

She's not big enough to be swinging. She is getting so old. I can't even believe it. I love the bath pics. How cute... I can't wait for you guys to get here so I can make her laugh. It's my favorite.

jandnrichards said...

She is so cute. I love your family. It is so fun to have visitors. We miss you guys and are so glad we were able to see you.

Geri R said...

I love the picture of her going down the slcid with her daddy. A gramma's gotta love that one. My turn next, yea!

Jen Hanson said...

I bet you love having your mom and dad there to visit! And I still can't believe Matt is married! Good for him!

The Arizona Leavitt's said...

Grandparents are the best. I hope you have a good week!

Bryndie said...

How fun to have your family there, I bet you love it! Luc is getting so big, I can'et believe she is already getting teeth. Burklie just got her first tooth and it has been hell (no sleep, not wanting to eat, tantrums, etc...). Hopefully you have better luck with the teeth than we have.

Kerstin said...

that girl has some killer expressions. she is so cute.