We had an awesome Easter Sunday this year. Great program at church, Lucy looked so cute in her first Easter Dress, good food and good friends. Oh and I forgot - good weather! I'm posting so many pics because I think its hilarious how hard it is for us to get her to pay attention. Could she possibly look less interested? I really don't think so.







13 comments:
Those pictures are so cute. I still think she has the funniest facial expressions of any baby I have ever seen. Every time I look at your blog, I start cracking up!
Her face expressions are a crack up! She has no desire to look at the camera. The headband looks darling on her. i love it!
Great pics! I just love her:) Wear did you get her cute easter dress? I'm glad you guys has a good one!
SHE IS SO CUTE.. Cute bangs Jamie!
I'm so glad you posted her in her easter dress. I love seeing little girls dresses. She looks so cute! I'm so glad I got to see you while you were in town.
She looks so adorable in her dress. She really doesn't look that interested at all at having her picture taken. It's hilarious. I love her dress to. So cute.
you guys are such a cute little family! i am slightly jealous i will admit! but seriously lucy's dress is so cute! miss ya!
She is soooo cute! Love the dress!
Love the dress. She looks so cute. Man, she's getting big. I think she may be bigger than Luke now.
Hey, it looks like she poses for the camera as well as my girls did on Easter! Kids are so funny. Don't you think that the holiday's are so much more fun with kids, I kind of wonder what we used to do without them! Oh and her dress is adorable.
Her dress is so darling and she looked so cute in it!
Lucy looks positively gorgeous in these pictures!! I love 'em!
Ok, youjust made me cry. YOu guys are so cute, and I really miss you.
Post a Comment