Friday, March 7, 2008

Smee

Focusing very hard on her new toy

Taking it all in


Great Grandma and Grandpa Love
Hanging out with Great Grandma Meek
Waking up Grandpa.

We have had a fun time with my family this week. I worked like crazy so it was so nice to have my mom and brothers and sisters babysitting. This little one gets more attention than she can handle here that is for sure. She is starting to have a spunky personality! I really think we are in for it, but what did I expect? For some reason lately we have been calling her Smee and its been a few weeks now so this nickname might stick. It even has a song that goes along with it. She really loves her jumper and my mom started making these adorable baby beanies, I think Lucy has about 12 by now. Just in time for summer!


P.S. I also discovered the one thing shopping related that I miss about Utah - NORDSTROM RACK.

10 comments:

Geri R said...

I love the beannie. I'm counting the hours till I get to see her!

Kerstin said...

i drive right by the exit to the rack every day and am always tempted...excited to see you soon!!

Jordan said...

she is so stinkin cute. I love those beanies. They are adorable. I love the pic of her butt on your dad's face. priceless.

Jason and Tawni said...

Jamie,
Hi, my name is Tawni and I went to high school with Trent. I can't help but comment on that cute beanie that your baby is wearing. Does your mom sell them? If so, I would be interested in getting one for our baby. Let me know!

Tawni (Olson) Smith

Ashley said...

Wow Jamie! The older she gets the more and more she looks just like you! So cute!

Jason and Tawni said...

I linked your blog to mine so we can keep in touch better. That is great about the beanies! If she could make one with browns/tans and then one with pinks that would be so nice. Just let me when and where to send her the money.

Talk to you soon!

Poelmans said...

Wow, is it just me or is she looking more and more like a Meek?

Nick and Terryn said...

I bet your so glad to be home visiting with your family! I agree with everyone else, I definitely think that she looks like you!

Jeff, Erin, Macy, Owen& June said...

Hey I tagged you. Just go to my blog and see what you should do.

fonsy said...

Smee huh? Like the pirate in that robin williams movie about peter pan? don't be mad if i just ruined it for you. I just thought thats what you were referring too when the title of the post was Smee.