Thursday, September 27, 2007

Why My Little Brother Is the Best..



I really love my little brother because when I am having a crappy work day and am depressed from moving away and sick of being so pregnant and Trent always studying, he emails me a picture that makes me laugh so hard I cry... and then everything is a lot better. Lucy is going to be lucky to have you for an uncle Mikey, love you. P.S. Yes that is a grill in the pic below.


5 comments:

Sara Jane said...

HOT!!!!

Rudy said...

how much i was sweating doesnt realy come thru in this pic too bad :)

jandnrichards said...

Jamie your brother is funny. Maybe you need to give him my email so I can have a good laugh. I love the things you have bought for the nursery. I hope you are doing well.

Rudy said...

p.s. kyle is michael somehow i was signed into someone elses account wierd

Jordan said...

OH I recognize the background.... is he at area 51...We had a few crazy nights there. That is hillarious. I love mikey. Lucy is really going to be so lucky to have him as an uncle... Ha.. I laughed out loud to.