So I got back from Utah on Monday night, how strange that I have been home twice in the two months since we moved to Ohio. The funeral was really nice and it was good to see everyone in my dad's family. Nothing too exciting going on here in Columbus with the Richards, I continue to grow really large and Trent is doing his school thing. My big plans for tonight include a killer TV lineup: America's Next Top Model (did anyone see last week when Tyra performed on the cruise ship?!! WTH?), Gossip Girl (don't mock it till you have seen it, well that goes for anyone female) and Newport Harbor. The most exciting thing I have to report is that I finally got my CHAIR that I love so much. I know what you are thinking, why are Jamie's blog pics always of her nursery and pieces of furniture instead of people. Well I have 2 very good reasons why there are no pictures of Trent & I to post.
1) I work at home and am almost 8 months along, my current wardrobe consists of Trent's sweatpants and giant T-shirts, my average daily shower time is 9:30 pm. No one needs to be subjected to that. Trust me.
2) All Trent does is study, so how exciting is that to look at pictures of him looking at books. NOT as exciting as seeing my new glider chair I'm sure. Plus I know my mom wants to see my chair. Right mom?
So here she is... in all her glorious comfort.

And being the control freak that I am, here is the stuffed animal that I am going to try my hardest to have Lucy carry around until she is 5.

And the two pics below are of things I bought at TJ Maxx for the room, one is a shelf that holds books, we just need to hang it. And the other is a cute, cute frame that I love. We are going to Oktoberfest this weekend I think, so I will attempt to take pictures of actual people.

5 comments:
Way cute!! Where did you get your chair? It looks like you have started your book collection, good job. Every kid needs alot of good books. We miss you and can't wait for Lucy to comeinto this world.
I love your chair! It finally came. Your nursery is going to be so cute! I am sad I couldn't come hang out.
i've always had an appreciation for your sense of humor, but now and then my appreciation is renewed...like after reading about your hideousness and your excitement over a CHAIR. i love you jamis.
I heart the nursery!
I am blog deprived. I haven't look for a week and I am feeling lost. First cutest stuffed animal ever, and second I love the chair... it's so perfect. Oh I just really missed you, even though I just saw you a week ago...
Post a Comment