This was a weird weekend as my Grandpa Meek passed away Friday night. He taught me a lot about working hard, having fun and showing strength through adversity. He was a great person and I love him very much! I am glad he is in a place where he will be happy and not feel any more pain. I'm so grateful for eternal families!
As a side note.. Happy 50th Birthday Dad. I love you!
5 comments:
Jamie, I'm sorry about your grandpa. It is just hard no matter what. Love you, Geri
I'm so sorry to hear about your grandpa! It has to be hard no, even if you know he is in a better place.
I love grandpa Meek. He was always so sweet and so kind. I love you j. You are your family are in our prayers...
P.S. Your comment on my blog made me laugh out loud. We so will be living in condo's together after zac and trent die.
Just wanted to tell you i love ya! I am pretty much out of the loop cuz I didn't even know he was sick or anything. Anyway, I remember when they took us to dinner at the Mandarin for your birthday one year--he was so cute. Anyway, I don't really know what you are going through but I'm thinkin about ya.
Kerstin
Ps Michael is rediculous. He had an armful of ridiculous items to give to your dad.
Kerstin
Jamie- my grandpa Morgan died the night before yours. It's so hard to see loved ones leave this life. But, like you said... they are in a much happier place!
Post a Comment