Saturday, March 5, 2011

Valentine's Day Part One

Wow. I got 5 hours of almost uninterrupted sleep (Lucy woke up twice yelling MOM I HAVE A GIANT BOOGER!) for the first time since the babe was born so I am feeling super motivated to catch up on the blog. Let's start with Valentine's Day.. What a fantastic V Day we had this year..


Our brand new Valentine! Nicknames given to Ruby by Lucy include... Roobsy Rubes and Rooooby Tuesday (said in some kind of accent!) She also likes to say Oh You're so TINY, in a high falsetto.. Also, so I don't forget, she made up a new word.. Betowards.. as in Mom, put my jewelry box betowards my picture.. Genius right? 


Lucy, of course, was so excited for this holiday. She made Valentine's all day long and loved getting them from her friends and family. 


Trent always does a special Valentine from Dad that he doorbell ditches her with.. Check out the pic below to see whether or not it was a hit! 


Luce got spoiled, big shocker. She finally got the smock, beret and palette she has been dying for.. and got right down to serious artistic business. 


Our little buddha.. Gosh she is so cute, we love this little bug so much..


My saving grace.. what a hottie.


Grandma Da and Papa Steven Charles Meek


Lucy needed some special attention so Trent took her to the Daddy-Daughter Sock Hop at the library. We curled her hair, dressed her up, she insisted on makeup and a tiara. What a cute couple. They tore up the dance floor - or so I heard.. 


The only thing that could make her any cuter would be for her to sleep more :)

3 comments:

janae said...

She is so stinkin cute, I can't wait to see her in real life!! I am hoping she starts to sleep for you more, the zombie life is a hard one. Love ya:)

Unknown said...

Fun fun fun! Love Lucy's isms and her cute sock-hoppin outfit complete with tiara.

and I didn't realize Ruby was already so chunky! What a healthy lil bug! Can't wait to meet her!

Rex and Kacie said...

Trent is such a cute dad!