A few weeks ago Trent had a random day off - so we headed up with a group of girls from church to go and pick some pumpkins. I loved that he was the only guy there - hilarious. Can I just tell you that Ohio in the fall is absolutely stunning! It is my favorite time of year. Lucy had a blast playing with all of her friends, and we enjoyed the beautiful weather.
Trent with all the moms..
The slide of death - Lucy was terrified. I received an elbow injury :)
3 comments:
Looks like so much fun!!!!!!!!!!! Way to go Trent...keeping it real with all the ladies:)
I am glad you guys had fun!! It's okay that Trent was the only guy, as my brother in-law mentioned on facebook, he looks manly enough, haha.
looks like it was so much fun! I love that Trent went!!!! Jeff would never!
Post a Comment