Monday, October 4, 2010

It's A(nother) Girl!

After 1,000 ultrasounds we finally have concrete evidence that we are having another baby girl! So excited for Lucy to have a sister and to have another little one in our home in another few months. I'm 21 weeks along and feeling stoked that we're halfway there and that the weather is getting colder so I can hide the chub with sweaters  :)

14 comments:

Jen and Tyson said...

yay!! so exciting!!! congrats! so happy for you guys! lucy is going to be an awesome older sister!

Cameron and Shannon said...

Ok I'm so so so excited for you but I have to admit that I laughed for about 5 minutes when I read this.

Yay another little girl for me to photograph!

Sara Jane said...

So Excited for all of you! Especially Lucy to have a Sister! xoxoxo

janae said...

WHAT!!!!! No way, are they sure? Congrats! we need to talk:)

Ellen said...

That was my guess!! YAY!! CONGRATS!!

Jeff, Erin, Macy, Owen& June said...

So excited for you guys! I just can't believe it! How fun to know that Lucy is going to have a little sis! There is just something so special about your sisters!

The Arizona Leavitt's said...

We're excited! Now if Lucy get's married while Kade is on a mission we can still have a shot at having you guys as co-grandparents some day.

Zylstra Family said...

Congrats Jamie. That is so exciting! Lucy and her will have so much fun together!!

Ashley said...

Lucky!!! I am just a tad bit jealous..... ;)

Bryndie said...

How fun! Congratulations!

Scottie and Angie said...

Congrats!!! Two is always better than 1:) Lucy will be a great older sister.

Jordan said...

Can't wait for cute lil Ruby to come!

Morgan said...

Congrats Lucy.. you will be a wonderful big sis!

Mechelle said...

Sisters are great! Congrats!