Within a 24 hour period...
Lucy: Mom, when I'm 8 I do NOT want to be baptized with my PJ's on.
Me: I think we can arrange that.
Lucy: Mom - when my baby sister comes out of your tummy you are going to have to put my coloring books up WAY high so she can't reach them.
Me: Done! (this is the only thing she is worried about??)
Lucy: Mom, you can't dance or sing like that.
Me: Why not - I want to sing and dance.
Lucy: Mom - its EMBARRASSING
Listening to Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds
Lucy: Mom - why do these boys know my name?
Me: Because you are so cute
Lucy: Yeah, that makes sense.
Lucy: Mom, is it yesterday or today.
Me: Today
Lucy: Is tomorrow yesterday or today or tomorrow.
Me: Well now its tomorrow, but tomorrow it will be today.
Lucy: HUH?
(in my defense its a hard one to explain)
4 comments:
Lucy is MY FAVORITE!
Those are SO FUNNY!! I love the things kids come up with!!
So funny! Lucy in the sky with diamonds....hilarious!!!!!!!!
"Yeah, that makes sense." is my favorite! :)
Post a Comment