Lucy has been absolutely insistent for 2 months that she just HAD to be Buzz Lightyear for Halloween. I was just stoked she didn't want to be a princess. Thanks to my friend Whitney she ended up with a fabulous costume. She had a blast Trick or Treating tonight with her Dad and yelling to Infinity and Beyond and Buzz Lightyear to the rescue and flying away from the doors. At every house she would say Dad, do you think a boy or a girl will give me candy? One long-haired teenage boy was especially confusing to her!! She had to make a trip back home to unload her bucket she was getting so much candy! She also loved handing out candy to the kids at our door. I love Halloween with this crazy girl.
Wingspan!
Random Kiddie Kandid's pose - all on her own..
Only part of the haul!
5 comments:
She is the CUTEST Buzz of ALL time!!
Seriously best Buzz ever. Oh and I love the dark hair. Fabulous. It makes me want to go dark again.
The trick or treating pictures with all the leaves are perfect - love her wings!
Love the costume! She looks so happy in it! I love when they don't want to be princess too!
Awesome costume. :) She looks way excited in the picture with you. lol :)
Post a Comment