Lucy and I both love her play group, it really helps me get out of our winter rut to have other people helping us think of things to do . A couple of weeks ago we hit up the bowling alley... cute kids, cute moms and bowling at 10:30 a.m., what could be better? We had a fun time and only got about 489 balls stuck in an hour and a half. That's got to be some kind of record. If anyone is looking for a fabulous play group let me know and we'd love to have you join us. (Thursdays at 10:30) Lucy liked bowling, but she liked tripping the buzzer that tells you when you have "fouled" (crossed the line) even more. We would push the ball down the lane and then she would inch her toe closer and closer and then jump then laugh hysterically EVERY time she set it off. Pure Entertainment.
Hoping this one is going fast enough to hit a pin or two..
Still hoping...
Just tripped the buzzer! Pretty proud of herself.
2 comments:
holy cow, that buzzer love is great! If I thought Gwen was old enough to not get trampled by the fun big boy and big girl activities, I'd be there! I think Gwen is more at the "let's try not to maul your friends when you give em loves" stage. :) I can't wait til she gets old enough to enjoy bowling! How fun!
I think the best picture is the last one, where you are getting such a kick out of Lucy. It's obvious that you love the heck out of her. You're a good mom!
Post a Comment